Robinablog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Revisiting Past Dreams & Plans

I was able to revisit a piece of land that we nearly bought in 1999, before being redirected to go to the United States. This is a very large area of multiple lots, owned by a bank. They were about to sell to CCDF at a great price, and at the last minute they changed their mind on selling, unexplainably, but we knew that God's hand was in it. This would have been "pioneering" in the extreme to cultivate this roughed, mountainous piece of property. It has a great view of the Taktak river and overview of the metropolis of Manila.
God knows what's best.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Robin, it is nice to hear that you been visited philippines. I hope you like phils. I am filipina and I am proud to be, I presently lived in wichita ks. I hope you all the best and to your beautiful family. Take care and God bless!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home