Robinablog

Monday, July 17, 2006

Manila, Philippines

Hello! Im here in the Philippines! Sorry I dont have the capacity to upload photos right now, but i will later. Im having a phenomenal time on this package tour! The flight was very difficult, and the last portion had everyone screaming when we hit violent, unexpected turbulence. You know its bad when the stewardesses are scared...lots of crying out to God and a bottle of soda exploded all over me, with sticky soda drenching my pants and shoes and scaring the heck out of me, because I had no idea what was going on. I was very sleep deprived at that point. After arrival, it was a breeze to have the Diplomatic entry thru customs, great!! I have brought thousands of dollars in artwork for a show of Marks work, and I looked at the new airport customs form that said no more than $350 worth of goods can come in, so PRAISE GOD customs didnt even open our luggage because it's a diplomatic tour. Well, thats just the arrival, I will write more later. Thank you for your prayers and I will continue to need them! Blessings, from Robin in Makati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home